2018 California International Film Festival and Davis Chinese Film Festival
California International Film Festival
Screenplay / Writing Contest
Music / Songwriting Contest
Online Festival / Awards Event
received strong supports from faculties across multiple campuses of University of California system
Actors and actresses, directors etc. from film industry and academic from China and other country will attend this festival and participate in forum and awarding ceremony
Awards & Prizes.
- Best director
- Best main actor and actress
- Best young director
- Best young actor and actress
- Best music
- Best documentary
- Special contribution
- Best short film
- Best student award
- Rules & Terms
- Entries must be original productions.
- Entries may be narrative, documentary, experimental, and/or animated films. There is no restriction on the subject.
- Entries cannot be pornographic in nature and must not violate the laws.
- Applicants are obligated to maintain the legal status of the submitted entries. In the event of a legal dispute (such as copyright infringement), the applicants will assume full responsibility and bear all costs of the dispute, including but not limited to legal fees.
- Applicants must hold submitted entries’ copyright or have proof that they are authorized to promote, screen, and participate in the DCFF and the CIFF
Dates & Deadlines
May 8, 2018 Opening Date
September 30, 2018 Deadline
October 15, 2018 Notification Date